Friday, July 10, 2015

Second Week of Challenge

The Cheerful Stamp Pad is  still having the Marie Antoinette challenge.  The Design Team looks forward to seeing what you create.  Below are some additional creations from the Design Team/
Vicki
I was disappointed as to how this tag turned out.  I love the Lunagirl image, but after moving all my crafts stuff from one house to another, I was completely exhausted and couldn't really put my heart into it.  I hope to post another sometime this week after I find the item I need which are in one of many boxes.
 
Michele
I've made another tag this week and I call this one "Marie Flies Away."  The designer paper background on the tag base is from my stash but after that I used a bunch of images from Lunagirl.  The Marie image is from the "Marie" collage sheet.  The wings are from "Rainbow Wings,"  the fan is from "Fans," the postcard strip is from "Ephemera Memories" and the button I used at top for the hole is from the "Buttons" collage sheet, all by Lunagirl.  I added a brad by Tim Holtz, lace and ribbon to finish.
 
Barbara
For the second week of the Marie Antoinette challenge I use the same collage sheet and made another ATC, When I saw the images I knew that is what I wanted to do with them. I fussy cut around the flourishes and layered it on a Fancy labels 8 die cut. I did use some spica glitter pens on the flourishes and added 4 rhinestones, I added it to a purple base.
Hazel
For the second week of challenge 105 I once again used one of the beautiful images from Lunagirl's Marie Digital Collage sheet, using background papers that I've had for ages. The black flowers are Craftime and the centres were from the Hobby House.
Karla
For the second week of Marie Antoinette, I created digital card using an image kindly supplied by our sponsor Lunagirl Moonbeams. Most elements in my card are from the internet.Hope you keep playing along with us! Have an inspiring weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work by everyone! I love seeing what you all create with my collage sheets! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete