Monday, December 8, 2014

Old Saint Nick

"Old Saint Nick" is the challenge for the Lunagirl Moonbeams which started today.  There are loads of Santa images on the Lunagirl so go and pick one out.  You don't have to use one of Karen's images for the challenge, but it would be nice if you did and you would be entered into the challenge TWICE.


My card uses a "Freebie" that Lunagirl had posted in the last couple of weeks.  I love the Santa and girl in this digital.  The image is posted on a vintage print and I use to scraps from previous cards and on the one at the side I mounted three shinny little reindeer.

I am also entering this card in Unruly Paperarts "12 Days of Christmas Linkup".

5 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful creation Vicki! happy 12 days of christmas at UPA! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotted this at Unruly PaperArts! I agree with you...love that Santa and girl image! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, Vicki! This is indeed a lovely vintage image, and you've used it so well here. I love your choice of background paper and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Vicki, I have this beautiful image and I just adore those sparkly reindeer. Thanks for joining us today at Unruly PaperArts for our 12 Days of Christmas Link Up! Danie xx

    ReplyDelete