Sunday, September 21, 2014

Happy Birthday to You!

"Birthday" is the theme for this second week's challenge.  You may make any type of birthday card. Below are cards created by the Design Team.  Hopefully they will inspire you to enter.
Vicki
My Stitchey Bear image is a picture of a "Senior Citizen" bringing a pathetic  little flower.   The flower was so small that I decided to enlarge it a little by placing a yellow sequin flower on top.  The background paper is some I have had in my stash for a long, long time. (It's time to use it!)
 
Hazel
 I used Stitchy Bear's 'happy happy' digi, coloured with spectrum noir pens, mounted on to a piece of silver mirror card and then matted on to a patterned paper with a cut out pink and silver border created with a Martha Stewart punch, with just snippets of pink and white spotted ribbon.
 
Michele
This week I chose a digital image from Stitchy Bear called "Gran's Garden" and I've also added a birthday sentiment digital image from  Clear Dollar Stamps.  Starting with a digital background from the Primavera series by itKuPiLLi I've once again this week created a 100% digital creation.  I arranged my images and did all the coloring in Photoshop.  The sun in the corner is not a stamp -- just a digitally hand-drawn image.  You can never have enough birthday cards ready to go so I hope you will join this challenge.  Have a wonderful week.
Karla
For this card I used the Stitchy Bear "Happy Happy" image kindly supplied by our sponsor. It was colored digitally. I wanted my card to have a vintage feminine look so it is clean and simple. I adorned it with some pearls, some flowers, a sentiment and a floral eyelet ruffled fabric trim. Keep playing along with us and have a magical week!
Barbara
For the second week of the Birthday Challenge I used the bonnet girl from Stitchy Stamps.  I coloured her with spectrum noir markers . I used spellbinders Labels eight and Decorqative labels eight.  the cardstock I used is GP white and Ballet Blue.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment