Sunday, September 7, 2014

"Anything Goes"

The challenge "Anything Goes" continues.  We have received some terrific entries so far, but would like to see  yours.  Just click on the shortcut on my sidebar and enter.  You still have a whole week as the challenge does not end until Sunday the 14th.
Vicki
My cute image is from Lil Diva, found on Stitchey Bear Outlet.  I colored her with Copic markers and placed her on Coven background which gave me a western feel.  The background Coven paper pack can be found on Gecko Galz  The rope and background gives the card a western feel. 

I might add that when the Design Team and I create our pieces of inspiration, we do not know which images or papers the others are using.  Hence below Michele uses the same background, but in an entirely different way.
Michele
For week two of our "anything goes" challenge I chose a fairy digital image from our sponsor Stitchy Bear (image design by "Lil Diva").  When I started coloring with pencils I didn't realize she was going to come out quite so Gothic looking.  But since she did I decided to make this a Hallowe'en themed card since it is right around the corner! The wonderful gGothicbackground paper is "Coven" from Gecko Galz.  The very cool moon and moon-crow are by Rhonda's Originals. I added the words "trick or treat" and a ghost brad from my stash.  Please play along!  Ans have a wonderful week
Barbara
Since  I didn't get my card done last week due to my hubby being in the hospital I decided I would make two this week  Isn't this the cutest digi from lil diva stamps from Stitchy Bear outlet, it'a always nice to have baby cards on hand, since bringing my craft supplies  home from the cottage I still have not had a chance to organize it so the sentiment is missing from the front and the inside. 

Barbara
Here is my second card I sued the cowboy from Stitchy Bear Outlet Lil Diva, I used the brick embossing folder from Tim Holtz and inked it with walnut distress ink before adding the cardstock and putting it throught the cuttlebug.
Karla
For the second week of "Anything Goes", I used a digital stamp kindly supplied by our sponsor Stitchy Bear. It is Fun in the Jungle and it is from Lil Diva collection. I colored my image with watercolor pencils and I really wanted to see an explosion of colors so my lovely animals are different. Then I adorned my card with some numbers and a couple of ladybugs. One of them is carrying the sentiment which says:"Especially for you".My image was layered onto 3 different card stocks and I also used 2 different tapes. I had fun making this card and I hope you have fun creating yours so keep playing along with us and have a magical week!
Hazel
For my card I've used the Stitchy Bear's Lil Diva digi 'fun in the jungle', kindly supplied by the sponsor. I coloured with spectrum noir pens, tore around the image and brushed with brown corduroy distress ink. The background paper and the animal print panel were from my offcuts box, mounted on to a kraft card blank and wrapped with a piece of Boutique paw print vintage ribbon from Hobbycraft.


You still have a week to enter as the challenge doesn't end until late Sunday the 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment