Monday, August 11, 2014

Lunagirl's Challenge

I have been out of town since Lunagirl began her challenge "Fans and Flowers".  Her challenge ends this coming weekend so you have almost a whole week to make an entry.  Since I wasn't blessed to a fast internet, I am posting my two samples below.
My card has a vintage feel.  I superimposed a bouquet of flowers over the fan which was placed on a backing of two different types of cardstock.   The sentiment is a piece of chipboard found in my stash.
My tag has a background which I learned to do at the Stampaway 2014 in Cincinnati last week using pastels.  The images are from Lunagirl and I placed some flowers in the hand of the main image.  The two flourishes are stickers.  The main image is slightly off the tag, and is placed on dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment