Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Guest Designer

I am thrilled to announce that The Cheerful Stamp Pad will have a Guest Designer for the next two weeks.  She is Julie Odil.  Her first project will be this weekend.  Give Julie a warm welcome by leaving comments and going to her blog

Guest Designer Julie Odil

Julie Odil

Hello everyone, my name is Julie, and I’m so excited to be a guest designer for The Cheerful Stamp Pad!  I absolutely love to stamp, and this fits my creative niche perfectly! I’ve always been creative – I play many instruments, like to write, and have been crafty my whole life.  I began scrapbooking about 8 years ago and cardmaking about 4 years ago, but things really took off when I began my blog just over 2 years ago.  It was a life changing experience.  I can’t believe how much fun I’ve had and how many friends I’ve made through my blog. I’d love it if you’d stop by for a visit: http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com/
Here is a recent card I made that I really like and I am looking forward to participating with the other Design Team members the next two weeks.


1 comment: