Friday, December 6, 2013

A Note to Challenge Winners

This post is to explain more fully my challenges.  I am probably one of a very few who notifies that winner of the random-generated drawing for my challenges.  I feel that if  you can take time to enter, I can take time to notify you that you won.   This is usually done by e-mail if your e-mail is listed on your blog.  If I can't find your e-mail on  your blog, I will let you know in the "comments" section that you have won.

In return (this is the only thing I ask of you), I ask that you send me an e-mail with your full name so I can put it under your entry on my sidebar and so I can notify the sponsor.  A first name or nickname will not do.  I can't tell my sponsor that a "Ann" or "Shu-la" won.  I need the whole name.  I try to notify the winner on Tuesday following the end of the challenge.  I expect a reply within 4 or 5 days.  I realize that people get sick, go out of town or just don't look at their blog everyday. 

I hope the above is not expecting too much.  I do appreciate all the entries I have been receiving this past year and hope more of you will enter my challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment