Monday, July 1, 2013

Lunagirl Moonbeams Spotlight "The Great Gatsby"

Lunagirl Moonbeams spotlight "The Great Gatsby" in the current challenge announced today.  Don't you have some images from the 20s?  If so, use them to create something for the challenge which begins today.  Here are my pieces of inspiration.
   
This is a couple from one of the Lunagirl CDs.  You will find the images on the CD even nicer than those on the collage sheets.  They are really good quality images.  I offset my image a little on this card as I placed t he silver stars down the right side to balance t he card..  The purple mat was used to make the purple in the image pop.
 
I always think of the 20s as being simple, but classy and dramatic and that is the feeling I tried to show in this card.  The background is from one of Lunagirl's collage background sheets and the image is from one of the CDs.  I think the colors go together perfectly.  The sentiment is from my stash
 
Don't forget to drop onto Lunagirl' Moonbeams' blog and see the inspiration of others and enter your project.  Also, if you do it this week you can come back and enter the same in my current challenge "From the Past".  I hope to see you in both places.

3 comments: