Monday, February 25, 2013

Second Week of "Anything But a Card"

We are anxious to see what you can creative other than a card.  The Design Team is getting their inspiration from Creative Cuts and More.

Vicki
I love the way my cake box turned out.  I trimed the outside with some beautiful wide lace and for the top I used a Trellis diecut from Cheery Lynn Designs.  Using double-sided redline tape I taped the small strips to the top of the box and then trimmed it down to fit the top.  I feel I  tmade the box rather elegant looking and great for a special party..

I am also entering this in CDAC's "Anything Goes" Challenge.

Krisha
Cute little purse with Inkadinkado sentiment in Ocean Blue ink. Rhinestones, ribbon and feather to finish it off. Pin wheel is made of a patterned cs with a rhinestone heart in the middle and of course more feathers.

Michele
For my second week creation I altered a plain black jewelry box. I need to give a birthday gift next week and thought I would take advantage of the "anything but a card" challenge to decorate the box which will soon hold some birthday jewels! I covered the black lid in gold tissue paper. I added a few additional layers including some decorative paper and a different patterned tissue paper. The bird image is from Itkupilli and the charm came from Alpha Stamps. I have a shoe box full of little empty jewelry boxes which I use for gifts and I think I'm going to decorate some more!



Sharon
My tag is based on Tim Holtz's February tag for 2013 and uses a great Queen of Hearts image from Angie Delarie Scrapbooking along with various embellishments!
Petra
This weeks I created a banner using one of Creative Cuts and More Banner pages to create a banner for my Easter Market. I covered the pages with October Afternoon papers, cut scalloped circles and rosettes. The chipboard letters are painted and covered with Stickles. As embellishments I added little pearls and paper flowers. The individual banner paper are joined by bits of satin ribbon

1 comment: