Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Second Week of The Sweet :Life

We are beginning our second week of "The Sweet Life" challenge.  If you haven't entered yet, you still have time to create something as there are seven days left before the challene ends.  Don't forget, you can always go to the top of my sidebar and by clicking on the link you can go directly to the current challenge.
Vicki
  To me it is The Sweet Life to have a sunny day.  Moth Fab from Stampotique is enjoying the day which only has one cloud partially covering the sun.  Ihe image was colored with Copic markers.  As added embellishment, I included a couple of strips of paper ribbon, some flowers and a butterfly.

Petra
What could be nicer than sitting with all your friends under a sun umbrella, a cloudless sky above you and the beach is yours! The base for this card is textured white card, the background for the stamped image (Stampotique) was created with the babywipe background technique. The little dictionary sentiment is also from Stampotique cut with a nestabilities label. The little heart is a tiny stamp from Elzybells which I coloured and glittered .... two of the little friends also dressed up with a little Stickles. Enjoy the sunshine!
Sharon
This week I've used the same 2 Stampotique images to make a "Sweet Life" card. I used inkpads to make the background & stamped a flower image at the bottom. "Moth" has been coloured with Copic Markers and latered on some co-ordinating torn Japanese paper and I added some flower braid to the bottom of the card. I love the darker colours of this card!
Michele
This sweet winged creature and the "angels can fly" quote stamp are both from Stampotique Originals. I used a Technique Junkies technique called "random coloring" for the central image. The rest of the elements on this tag are a variety of designer papers, pearls and a flower. It is a sweet idea to "take oneself lightly" and if you do it right you can fly! Hope you'll find time to join this challenge.
Valerie
Hi everybody, here is my card for week two of the *sweet Life* Challenge.  Have a good week.

 Jenn
Hi everyone-  I made this sweet bookmark/tag using Stampotique's images - I stamped my sentiment directly onto the DP and then fussy-cut out the girl with the umbrella.  Ribbon and buttons are from my stash.  Have a great week, everyone, and we look forward to seeing your creations!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What versatile designs, so much variety. I also wanted to thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, I really appreciate you taking the time to do so. Bx

    ReplyDelete