Monday, April 16, 2012

A Sad Goodbye

It is with sadness that I have to say a "goodbye" to Cindy Pointe.  She has been a great asset to the Cheerful Pad Design Team.   Below is a beautiful tile that Cindy created as her final post/ piece as part of my Design Team.  She gives a great tutorial on making the tile on her blog, The Creative Pointe. Drop by  her blog and check it out.

I wish you well Cindy in your future ventures and we all will miss you on this blog.
Cindy Pointe
"Faux Enamel Tile"
It's been a blast being one of Design Team members here on this blog. Unfortunately my time is so limited (I also work full time) that my own blog obligations and my desire to be outdoors (I live in the woods on a lake) this spring and summer means it's necessary for me to say "Goodbye". As my last project, I'm sharing this piece with you. It's done on a glazed white tile with embossing and alcohol inks. If you click over to my BLOG I have all the project details for you. Thanks again to Vicki for giving me the opportunity to share my creativity with all of you here.
--Cindy Pointe
The Creative Pointe
.
"

1 comment: