Monday, March 5, 2012

The Second Week in "the "Land of Fantasy"

Just imagine that you are in the "Land of Fantasy" and create something special.  Look what the Design Team has created to get you in the mood to enter the land of make believe.
Vicki
The image on this card is Michele Perkett's Meadow Fairy.  Her hair is full of flowers and she carries a large bouquet of flowers.  This particular image took a while to color with my Copic markes, but it was fun.  I hope everyone has enjoyed looking into our Land of Fantasy this past week and if you haven't already, join the challenge.
Cindy
This week I took the lovely "Lilly the Fairy of Enchantment" digital stamp and added lots of shimmer and sparkle. I colored her using Twinkling H2Os, pearl metallic paint and Distress Inks. Then the image was accented with Stickles and Liquid Pearls. I sprayed the designer paper with multiple coats of pearlized water to add even more shine. The picture just doesn't do justice to how magical this card looks!
Michele
I really enjoy working with these gorgeous, joyous images by Michelle Perkett. This fairy is so happy I think she is about to burst! I colored her with pencils and placed her on two different designer papers. Since she is such a flower bouquet-loving kind of girl I embellished her with many more flowers from a set of borders. I think I should keep this around to look at if I ever feel sad. Or better yet, send to someone else who needs a lift. I hope you'll join the challenge in week 2!

Sharon
This week I have used a brand new image from Michelle Perkett "Coral" to make this gorgeous emnbossed card using all metallic card & paper. Coral has been coloured with Copic Markers which always look nice & soft on the metallic paper. The fancy embossing/die cut folder is a Cuttlebug Brand.

Petra
Lilly the Fairy of Enchantment - This fairy from Michelle Perkett definitely enchanted me with her delicate flowers and wings. I coloured her in bright colours with a little touch os glitter, mounted her on some glittery Kanban card cut with Nestbailities and made her into a little fairy hanging.

Jenn made a page in her art journal, using one of Michelle's gorgeous mermaid images paired with some new DP from Stampin' Up!  Michelle's images are perfect for art journal pages and any other project you can think of.  She generously offers freebies on her blog every Tuesday, too.  Sentiment is from Raindrop Echo Designs.
                                             ----------

Thanks to Michelle Perkett for the beautiful  fairy images that the Design Team has been using.  Please drop by her site here and see if there is something you can use.

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic creations and inpiration! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete