Monday, December 5, 2011

Challenge # 31 - "A Christmas Greeting"

If you do any challenges on your blog, you will love the prize for this challenge. Below I give all the details, so read them carefully. The theme this time is "A Christmas Greeting" The greeting is to be the focal point on your project. I would like to see that one thing stand out. Also, I really would appreciate your becoming a follower if you are not already.

Below are some inspirations from the Design Team to get you started.
Vicki
This is a very simple card to make. I red-embossed the greeting and then used a gold pen to bring out the word NOEL. I then embossed around the greeting using one of my folderws, but not the greeting itself. It was then placed on a red mat and then on top of a plaid Christms paper. I don't use plaid much, but I like the way this turned out. It is very simple, but makes the greeting the focal point of the card. I put two green stones to pick up the green in the plaid. I don't feel additional embellishments are needed.


Petra
A German Greeting
which translates into: Merry Christams and a happy New Year. I know this is a bit more than just a Christmas greeting but quite traditional in Germany. I used a A6 white card which I layered with patterend cream card and BasicGrey paper which I dry-embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and highlighted the raised areas. The sentiment is stamped (stamp: Heindesign) on off-white slightly textured card. The finishing touches are Stickles around the edge and some blings. Happy Crafting.
Valerie
Hello, here is Valerie. I have made a large, square card with a very centrally placed sentiment. I have used papers from the DCWV Christmas Combo Stack, and added some red ribbon and a vintage Santa image.

InLinkz is giving away a 6 month subscription to a winner AND one month subscriptions to everybody else (who doesn’t have an account yet). After this month expires the winner does not have any obligation toward InLinkz and they do not need to extend their account. I will be notifying InLinkz of the winner and as usual I will send the winner an email to let her/him know he has won. If you enter the challenge and do not have an account and wish the monthly prize, you must notify InLinkz yourself.

This is a great prize ladies so take advantage. I have allowed my DT to submit an entry this time as the winner will again be picked my the faithful random generator and they do a lot of work witihout compensation.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely dt cards, and perfect challenge for right now, Vicki!

    :)

    ReplyDelete