Monday, November 28, 2011

More People and Things Wearing Santa's Hat

This has been such a fun challenge and my sponsor Bugaboo Stamps has given us such cute images to use for this challenge.  Santa's hat is really been worn by some unusual "characters".  If you haven't joined in yet, you are missing a fun challenge.  Who have you found wearing Santa's hat?  If it (they) are not wearing one, you are able to make a hat for your character as that is permissable in this challenge.

Here is where the Design Team found Santa's hat.

Vicki
Here is another cute image from Bugaboo Stamps.  This little lady is carrying a candy cane on top of a quited background of various Christmas papers.  She is colored with Copics.  I started to add some embellishment to this card, but I felt the various papers were enough.  If you haven't had a chance yet, go to the link above and visit the Bugaboo site.  I am sure you will find something there that will be the perfect image for you.
Michele
Here is another darling Bugaboo digi. I colored this sweet teddy bear and his hot cocoa with pencils. After cutting it out and outlining it with a red Sharpie I placed it on some designer paper and then placed that on red cardstock. I'm finally getting into the spirit of making Christmas cards and I hope you'll also join the fun.


Valerie
Here is Valerie. I have made a little painted wooden bird wearing Santa's hat this time. I used white acrylics for painting, edged with inka gold. Added a white ribbob, some flowers, a bow tie, and - of course - Santa's hat . so he can bring good cheer.

Petra
Somehow this challenge seem to trigger the cute side in my crafting (lol). I have had this High Hopes stamp for ages but have not really used it much. But this little cat is just so puuurfect for this challenge .... The base is an A6 card layered with Echopark patterend papers. For the middle part I used a Martha Stewart punch on Echopark papers and overlaid it with ribbon from the East India Company. I stamped the little Santa cat and the sentiment onto white card and cut it out. The circles are cut from the same white card and then embossed with the snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder. I mounted the image and the sentiment and - as it is Christmas - added some glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment