Friday, November 11, 2011

A Little Camouflage

I have made a number of items lately, but haven't had a chance to post.  Therefore I thought I would try to do a little catching up in the next couple of posts.

First, is a card that uses the camouflage technique on the background paper.  As an added touch to the card I included a couple of gears.  I stamped the old car using distressed ink to make it look old  The car image is from   The Stamp Pad and the greeting is by B-Line.

The camouflage technique takes just a little time, but it is one of my favorites.

I am entering this in Heart Song Inspirations'  Anything Goes.

7 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! I love the technique you used- the gears are a great added touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masuline looking card. What is a Camoflage technique?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Vicki - great for a male!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, the background is fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cool background for the style of card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Heart Song Inspirations Challenge! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete