Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's Cold Outside

Here is a cute card I made with Chris Stern's new image at CS Designs.  It's she cute?  Chris has a new challenge going on at her blog Art With No Boundaries.  It is Christmas / Winter using red and green.

Take a peek through all the new images at CS Designs as Chris has put up a number of new sentiments just in time for  you to use for Christmas and the upcoming winter season.

Well enough of posting today as I am off to go shopping.  I desperately need some Christmas-looking paper and cardstock.  I thought I had some stashed away, but I can't find it.  The best way to find what  you have is to go out and buy more!

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Vicki!! Love the colours and the snoman is a great embellishment to put with Priscilla!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Vicki. You have done a wonderful job with Priscilla. Love all the texture and glitter.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete