Monday, October 3, 2011

Challenges

I have been posting a challenge every two weeks for almost a year now so I have decided to stop challengs with prizes on a every two-week basis .  I will continuing having challenges from time to time, but not on a regular basis and many will not have candy.    With the economy like it is, it is understandable that it is not quite as easy to find sponsors.   I do hope you will continue to participate in my challenges with the "prize" being " enjoyment".  If  you are associated with a company or would like to offer some small prize for a challenge, please contact  me at vickiromaine@yahoo.com

Now for the winner of "Be Transparent"   It is 2amscrapper.  Her entry is in the  winner's spot at the top right hand corner of my sidebar.   I hope you enjoy your small gift.

Thanks to everyone who has become a follower and who have participated in my challenges.....please continue.

2 comments:

  1. I will continue to enjoy your challenges as you post them. So pleased to see I'm the winner this time around! Thanks for all of your great challenge ideas and prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Helene! I've loved your challenges too and will also continue to participate when you have them - winning a prize is not everything - just enjoying the challenge is satisfaction!!!

    ReplyDelete